Sunday, May 18, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASMINE!

Joseph dropped the bomb on me today.

Ok, let's start with the Triduum thing in the morning first while we work our way towards the above topic.

So, I met Vanessa Neubronner at 7.45am at the bell tower to take pictures for the Triduum.

Waited and waited.

Until 8.05am when Erica(?) appeared.
So we started taking pictures!

Stupid Deborah's group keep stealing me and Vanessa's 'families' lah. So irritating. In the end we only took picture of one group. :/

Then we went for the 8.30am mass with the older folks.

Went for cat class at 9.30am!

So, we were split up into groups to do the mass sequence thing. A/T(whichever one. I still can't tell them apart) and I were talking about choir things when Joseph suddenly said,

'Eh are you from St Nicks?'

'Uh huh.'

'I was at the Nanyang concert!'

'WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!'

Then everyone looked at me and laughed. Was I THAT loud? No, right?

But like omg lah. It's sooo embarrassing. Pinned up fringes. And he sawwwww.

Oh well, I guess it's fate (for people to see me when I'm unglam).

Then I went to my mom's office afterwards.

Read NEW MOON. HAhahaha I think Jacob has a crush on Bella ahahhaha.

Around 4, I went to collect my contacts! Whoooooo.

Mandy is like the nicest sales assistant everr.

Ok then I ate Hokkaido ice-cream.

Then I went for dinner at my grandma's before going for..

AJ CONCERT!
VoyAJe '08; Notes on the Road

Jingoo was almost late. Waited for her at the station. Then we RAN to esplanade.

Door 7, Circle 3, Row AA, Seat 19.

THE CONCERT WAS AWESOME.

They sang songs which we have heard of! Eg Kasar Mie La Gaji. Hahahahah I love that song.

Oh and there was guest performance by Meridian JC Choir. They sang this song 'Sakura' which is a little like the one we know :D But theirs has more chording and stuff.

THEN there was the AJChoir Alumni where they sang Double Double, Toil and Trouble from Macbeth! Darn, we should've sung it last year for our Macbeth play. Maybe we could've gotten higher grades then.

The best part was when they had the Rogers & Hammerstein: A Concert Celebration. They sang songs from Musicals. It's darn sweet :D

CINDY SANG SOLO FOR THE OKLAHOMA SONG. Omgggggg she sings oh so beautifully! We are so proud to know her man.

We screamed her name at the end but I don't think she heard us :/

Oh wellzxzx. Today was great!

And thanks to Debbie's dad for fetching me home :D

Telepathy update!

Today:
Jing
Abi

V says Peace out, y'all.


10:51 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki